Monday, July 13, 2009

Events in July...

Some shows and events to check out:

In Los Angeles- Clayton Brothers have a show July 18th at Patrick Painter Gallery. Not to be missed!



In New York- Dime Bag 3 (curated by Jordin Isip and Roger Stevens) on July 18th at Giant Robot NY. I have a couple of tiny pieces in this show.



In Montreal- My man Chris Ryniak has a show on Wednesday, July 29th, at Yves Laroche gallery.



In San Diego- Comicon 2009!! July 23-26. I will be there sharing a booth with Mark Murphy- #4833 I believe. I'll have prints, some original drawings and possibly some small paintings available, and Mark will have books, zines and originals. Not sure what days I will be there, but come by and say hi.

Also in San Diego during Comicon- Scribble08 film premier and art show. Thursday, July 23, 6:30PM – 11:30pm. Scribble08 is Mark Murphy's art documentary featuring Joe Sorren, Martha Rich, Jeff Soto, Camille Rose Garcia, Tim Biskup and Rob and Christian Clayton. There's also an exhibit the same night featuring 25 artists. Wonderhaus 1441 L Street San Diego, CA 92101

The following night (Friday the 24th), Mark is hosting the Planet Illogica Extravaganza and Art Exhibition, same location, 6:30PM – 12:30AM. More info here: Mark's blog.

Finally, one more event is going down, my homie Dulok Shaman's album just dropped and he'll be playing in San Diego Thursday night July 23rd! Check his myspace for more info- Dulok.. I did the artwork for his album Fighting 4 Dreams.. check it out..

No comments: