Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOST poster- Claudia's Skull

This is a secret print that I only told a few loved ones about. Didn't know it was coming out today, this is one of those "three screenprints a week" weeks I guess. I love LOST, and am looking forward to seeing how it all ends!

I had the episode "Across the Sea". The big thing that stood out was Jacob and MIB's mother, Claudia being brutally murdered by "Mother". Cracked her skull with a rock, and stole her babies. MIB and Jacob were created out of Claudia's death.

Here are some pics of the actual drawings. Someday I might work more digitally, but for now call me old fashioned...


I will have some of these for sale later on down the road. Signed and numbered... stay tuned...

4 comments:

ismateo said...

this is dope. would def buy a print if you ever have one for sale...

ismateo at gmail

cheers.

andrew said...

Awesome!

Raf said...

very cool! I hated that episode, but I would buy this poster.

Anna said...

!!!!!!