Friday, October 08, 2010

The Deek in NY!


The Deek is a toy I designed for the KR Black line. It's a monster that slides around unseen in the dark of the night, looking to frighten children. He also works as a night lumberjack, chopping wood in deep dark forests. It was inspired by a character my dad would talk about when my brothers and I were little... "I hear The Deek coming!" And we'd run and hide under the blankets!

This toy is being released tomorrow at the New York Comic Con at the KR booth. It's 6.5" tall, has an edition of 150 and will be for sale for $100. I'll be at the KR booth (2674 ) from 1-3pm, come by and get your Deek signed! That sounded kinda wrong....

2 comments:

trelo said...

will you be releasing your toys anywhere online? pretty please???

Anonymous said...

Sign my Deek Yo! :)