Thursday, October 07, 2010

Summer graffiti


A few months ago I got together with my friends Greg Simkins, Deph and Maxx242 to paint a large wall in the hot I.E. Summer. For me, it was the second spraypaint piece I've worked on in a decade, and it felt a little foreign at first. It's crazy how many colors are available now. I finally felt like I could translate my own paintings into wall pieces with all the colors we have access to. Those three guys rocked it, and I felt honored to be painting with them (I did the skull). Seeing this makes me want to do more!! (click on images to see them BIGGER)

Craola AKA Greg Simkins...

Deph One...

Maxx242...

My skull. I used a scissor lift for the first time- it's pretty tall!

1 comment:

Grey Matter said...

Simply amazing. Deph, Maxx and Trek were inspirational to me. Craola is definitely one of my favorite West Coast graff artist as well. Amazing work as always!