Thursday, March 24, 2011

Eddie Vedder Melbourne Print

I loved visiting Melbourne in 2009, and can't wait to come back with the family. I stayed in St. Kilda and explored Melbourne by bus, tram and foot. Beautiful place, great people. I jumped at the opportunity to do a poster for Eddie Vedder playing at the Palais Theatre, which was around the corner from my hotel. I even had my own photos of the venue and the creepy/cool Luna Park head. I used my own photo reference for the Melbourne skyline (as seen from St. Kilda pier). Available at my store- www.potatostamp.com


This print matches up with the Brisbane print to complete a diptych. It was a lot of work, all hand drawn, but I like the results....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the chances of just happening to find one of these around your home to sell me.. I have brisbane 3 and would rather give you the ridiculous scalpers fee than some redneck poster reseller on eBay

Dave

Chalky187@hotmail.com

Matt James said...

Same here Jeff, I have collected some very ordinary posters from shows I have been to over the years but this is truely one of the special ones.
Cheers
Matt
mj351@hotmail.com

Zach said...

This poster is effin sickkkk! I like how it's a diptych, totally fits perfect.

Aseph ( as-if ) :-) said...

Your line work is sick in this one much like most of the awesome work you do!

Will Kim said...

lovely!