Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Babytattooville 2009


Had fun but my pictures kinda sucked this year. I'm a mad documenter, always taking photos, my method is quantity over quality. In the end, I hope to get something nice out of the tons of shitty pictures I take. But this time I went more as an observer, a welcomer, and a fan, and didn't feel like sticking the camera in everyone's faces. So I didn't get too many decent shots. Except I think these turned out cool as a set.


That was James Gurney, Audrey Kawasaki, Travis Louie, Buff Monster, KMNDZ, Miss Mindy, Liz McGrath, Greg Simkins, KRK Ryden and Yoskay Yamamoto. Cool lineup, wish I had more time to hang out this time. I was to leave directly after to Melbourne and was juggling family time with Babytattooville and packing, so it was a little crazy.

Didn't get a good shot of: Molly Crabapple, Michael Hussar, Phillip Warner... but you can find them on other sites. Also there was some past artists- Gris Grimley, Brandi Milne, Tara McPherson, Lola, Bob Dobb, Tim Biskup, Gary Baseman, Jeffrey Scott... some others I'm forgetting...

Highlight of the trip for me was a Mission Inn scavenger hunt, I was grouped up with some badasses like Dov Kelemer, Audrey Kawasaki, Buff Monster, and Mystery's former wingman Tan! I think our group had some brains and experience (having frequently stayed here I knew how to get around the Mission Inn quite well). Fun stuff..


Coming soon my trip to Melbourne for Semi-Permanent Conference.... just got back yesterday. Oz is awesome...

1 comment:

James Gurney said...

Hey, Jeff--You got the best mugshots. Thanks for getting all the art supplies together for the Jam.