Thursday, October 01, 2009

Babytattooville this weekend


No they are not tattooing babies. It is an art event in Riverside, some sweeeet artists on the roster. I'll be there too. I'm bringing some things for the Babytattooville pop up store- 24 small watercolor paintings. Cheap. Fun. Mini. Also will have a few copies of my sold out book "Potato Stamp Dreams". I only have a few of these left, very hard to find. Also some zines, and Qee toys. If you're coming, I'll see ya! Looks like only 3 spots left...
Jeff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, only 24? Hopefully I can score one. Glad to hear you are coming, cheers.

Unknown said...

I love the little yellow guy in front. He looks so happy :)

Fetusfryer said...

Oh man... Yoskay and I were caught in a conversation so I missed the chance to buy a piece! Actually I was looking forward to meeting you so badly and the only time I saw you was when you were eating brunch! I'll be there next year though, so I hope to see you then :)